Why Mulberry Silk?
And what makes it better than commercialized cotton? We knew you'd ask!
You see, unlike regular non-woven fabric which can cause discomfort on prolonged skin contact, Mulberry Silk innately has a soft and silky surface that reduces friction. This means that it won't cause any form of irritation to both your skin and hair as you sleep! Highly recommended for individuals with sensitive skin & hair, and those who crave for the highest level of comfort as they sleep.
Hand made from one of nature's strongest natural fibers, each set of pajamas is entirely (and we mean 100%) made of ethically sourced silk. Soft, breathable, incredibly comfy, and even environmentally friendly!
GENTLE ON SKIN & PREVENTS BREAKOUTS
Suffering from breakouts? Say no more. As the Blushy Mulberry Silk won’t leave you with redness, irritation, and acne breakouts caused by traditional disposable or cotton ones. Perfect for individuals with sensitive skin.
According to Dr Dendy Engleman, a consultant dermatologist for Elizabeth Arden and the person who coined the term “acne”, silk is one of the best things we can do for our skin due to the smoothness of the fabric.
- Style: five-piece silk pajamas set.
- Collar: notched collar.
- Sleeve Type: lace trim 3/4 sleeves.
- Closure: pullover.
- Elegant details: lace trim along the neck and the sleeve cuffs.
- Material: 100% silk of 22 momme silk weight.
Be at home for the leisure weekends, stay in bed a bit longer or lounge around in these comfy silk pajamas women. It's easy, soft-feeling fit and feminine details make it perfect choice for your hot figure and romantic nights. You will be surprised by its fantastic quality.
We recommend using your usual top size as a guideline. If you do not know your usual top size, you can also refer to the measurements in the table below.
If your top size is NZ/AU size 4 (US 0) go for the NZ/AU size 4/6 (US 0 - 2)
If your top size is NZ/AU size 6 (US 2) go for the NZ/AU size 4/6 (US 2 - 4)
If your top size is NZ/AU size 8 (US 4) go for the NZ/AU size 6/8 (US 4 - 6)
If your top size is NZ/AU size 10 (US 6) go for the NZ/AU size 8/10 (US 6 - 8)
If your top size is NZ/AU size 12 (US 8) go for the NZ/AU size 10/12 (US 8 - 10)
If your top size is NZ/AU size 14 (US 10) go for the NZ/AU size 12/14 (US 10 - 12)
If your top size is NZ/AU size 16 (US 12) go for the NZ/AU size 14/16 (US 12 - 14)
If your top size is NZ/AU size 18 (US 14) go for the NZ/AU size 16/18 (US 14 - 16)
If your top size is NZ/AU size 20 (US 16) go for the NZ/AU size 18/20 (US 16 - 18)
If your top size is NZ/AU size 22 (US 18) go for the NZ/AU size 20/22 (US 18 - 20)
1. If you have bought a pack with the Flexi and Latex Trainer, the Flexi Trainer will look smaller than the latex due to the fabric being more elasticated, the Latex Trainer will look bigger than the Flexi Trainer.
2. For sizes 12+ we generally recommend latex clip or latex zip due to the material being stronger and more supportive.
3. Please ensure you have carefully selected your size as the item can not be exchanged after purchase due to the nature of the product (undergarment). For more information, please refer to our exchange policy or terms and conditions.